KOPRIAN iQ AS AN EMPLOYER
W a e
WHEN OUR CEO Markus Koprian founded KOPRIAN iQ in 2006 he probably would not have anticipated that 10 years later, his then one-man company would grow into a medium-sized business with approximately 100 employees working both at Hamburg headquarters and in the shopping centres managed by us.
Nowadays, KOPRIAN iQ maintains seven shopping centres, providing centre management, development, and leasing services and has successfully produced over 50 functional concepts for extensions, optimisations/refurbishments, and newly constructed shopping centres in Germany, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, South America, and Turkey.
THE POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT of KOPRIAN iQ would not have been possible without the know-how of our employees.
As an owner-managed family company, the “old values” are especially close to our hearts. Geared towards continuity and longevity, our day-to-day dealings with one another are characterised by trust, mutual appreciation as well as honest and reliable collaboration. New colleagues are carefully selected and integrated into the business with open arms and enthusiasm. Those who like to proactively shape their day-to-day work and are ready to leave their comfort zone have the opportunity to enhance their strengths, deepen their interests and develop themselves further within the company. Team meetings ensure a regular flow of information so that the team remains updated. Our management always has a sympathetic ear for professional dialogue, suggestions for improvement, or even personal matters. Thanks to flat hierarchies, decisions can be made, passed on and implemented quickly.
THE SUBJECT OF FAMILIY is a matter of huge concern in our company. Therefore, we place great value on supporting our employees and building a workplace in which each employee can achieve a balanced work-life integration.
THE HEALTH of our employees is very important to us as well, which is why we offer regular preventive check-ups by our company medical officer and carry out assessments of each workstation, including aspects of ergonomic safety and occupational safety. We also have bottled water, tea, and coffee all provided free of charge.
- free water, tea & coffee
- ideal connection to public transport due to its proximity to metro stations and bus routes
- light-flooded, open offices and meeting places create a positive atmosphere
- office Christmas party and in-house news magazines foster communication and a sense of community
- regular preventive check-ups by the company medical officer as well as individual examination of every single workstation for ergonomics and aspects relevant to occupational safety
- retirement benefits
- employee gifts for personal occasions
- calculable and flexible working hours
- flexible parental leave
- increase of holiday entitlement depending on length of service as well as the option to apply for an extended period of unpaid leave if more time is required
W a e l o
We are looking for employees who
- convince with drive, know-how and new ideas
- have a high sense of service orientation
- see and take on tasks beyond their own field of activity
- approach their tasks with enthusiasm and passion
- enjoy working in a team.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a dynamic, communicative team within a flat hierarchical organisation and if you want to help shape our business success in the years to come, you are very welcome here at KOPRIAN iQ. We look forward to hearing from you!